In principle, modules from a wide range of providers (e.g. other faculties, universities, research institutions, associations) are eligible in addition to the courses listed in the White List, provided that they can be assigned to one of the areas of the WFI doctoral program and are suitable for the training of doctoral students.
For these modules, an application for recognition must generally be submitted in advance. (Form "Recognition of modules").
The number of ECTS must be noted on the certificate of participation. Information on the creditable ECTS per module can be found in the menu item "Structure and Content" under "ECTS per Module".
Some providers and exemplary modules offered in the past are listed below. You can find out about current offerings on the websites indicated.
Association of University Teachers of Business Administration e.V.
- Module (area in WFI doctoral program):
- Design and Application of Modern Heuristics (Methods).
- Empirical Accounting Research (Methods)
- Meta-Analysis (Methods)
- Qualitative Methods and Mixed Methods in Management Research (Methods)
- Vignette Studies (Methods)
- Information: https://www.vhbonline.org/veranstaltungen/prodok
ProfiLehrePlus - University Teaching Bavaria
- Module (area in WFI doctoral studies):
- E.g. English for academic purposes KU Eichstätt-Ingolstadt (key skills).
- Information: http://www.profilehreplus.de/
GPOM (Graduate Program in Operations Management) - Joint doctoral program of TU München, Uni Augsburg and WFI in the field of Operations Management
BGPE (Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics) - Joint PhD Program of the Bavarian Universities (for PhD students in Economics)
- Advances Microeconomics (Methods)
- Advances Macroeconomics (Methods)
- Empirical Trade and Regional Economics (Methods)
- Migration Economics (Methods)
- Advanced Econometrics (Methods)
- Academic Writing (Methods)
- Information: http://www.bgpe.de/index.php?datei=courses