Action Learning Module
- Students deepen the practice of their business knowledge acquired in the Master's program by means of concrete cooperation with a Social Impact Start-Up (SIST).
- They intensify their analytical skills acquired in the Master's program by independently examining the business model and independently developed and specified action proposal.
- They understand the economic and socio-political background of the SIST in the complex socio-economic system of the developing country.
- Through continuous feedback from stakeholders, they test the applicability of their proposal and successively adapt it to real needs on the ground.
- They strengthen their ability to self-reflect in the action learning process.
- Increasing communication skills in social media.
- In regular group discussions, they also participate in the knowledge progress of other work.
- Participation in an online-based introductory event
- Independent conception and specification of a project proposal in cooperation with SIST
- Presentation and discussion of the project proposal with SIST and supervisor
- Preparation of a personal learning report
- Writing of regular project reports
- Participation in regular online coordination meetings of the students
- Writing regular project reports
- Group discussion of the action-learning master students
- Creation of personal learning reports