What to expect?
The doctoral program at the WFI - Ingolstadt School of Management "structures" your doctoral intentions, your academic career and your personal development.
What to expect:
- Mediation of methodical knowledge for your academic work
- Mediation of key qualifications for your career
- Access to knowledge of several scholars, not only to the knowledge of your supervisor
- Independent presentation of your research results at international conferences
- Encouragement to publish your research results in high-ranking international journals
The doctoral program is mandatory from October, 1st 2015 as part of doctoral studies at our faculty. More information about the program here.
Who is the doctoral program aimed at?
The doctoral program is intended for candidates who have already found a supervisor for their doctoral thesis at our faculty, regardless of whether you are doing your doctorate externally or are employed at our faculty.
If you are interested in doing a doctorate at our faculty, please contact one of our professors first and ask whether he or she is interested in supervising you.