Appointment procedures at the KU
Open positions for professorships at the Catholic University of Eichstätt-Ingolstadt are filled after successful completion of an appointment procedure. Here you will find an overview of the currently ongoing appointment procedures and their respective status.
The procedures are grouped by the eight KU faculties:
- THF – Faculty of Theology,
- PPF – Faculty of Philosophy and Education,
- SLF – Faculty of Languages and Literatures,
- GGF – Faculty of History and Social Sciences,
- MGF – Faculty of Mathematics and Geography,
- WFI – Ingolstadt School of Management,
- RP/KB – Faculty of Religious Education,
- FSA – Faculty of Social Work.
The appointment procedures are governed by the provisions of the appointment regulations at the KU (Annex 2 of the Basic Rules), that can be viewed or downloaded together with the Foundation Charter at the following link: Legal Basics
The job advertisements for open professorship positions are available here: Job advertisements and vacancies