Postal and delivery address
Katholische Universität Eichstätt-Ingolstadt
LS für VWL, insb. Makroökonomik
Prof. Dr. Simon Wiederhold
Auf der Schanz 49
Sekretariat Hauptbau / Zimmer-Nr.: 312
Directions for visitors
- Leave the motorway Munich/Nuremberg (A9) at the exit “Ingolstadt Nord”.
- Drive in the direction “Stadtmitte” (city center) and follow Goethestraße for approx. 1,5 km. Do not follow the sign “Universität”, but instead “P Münster”.
- After the railway underpass, turn right at the second intersection onto “Östliche Ringstraße”.
- Follow “Östliche Ringstraße” for approx. 1 km. After passing the Esso gas station (on the right hand side), keep left and turn left on to “Friedhofstraße” (in the direction of the parking garage “Münster”).
- After approx. 200m a brick building is located on the left hand side. Immediately after this building you will find the entrance to the university parking lot.
- Ingolstadt is well connected to high speed train services (incl. ICE). From main station (“Hauptbahnhof”)
catch bus #10 or #11 which runs to the city center about every five minutes.
- From bus stop “Rathausplatz” or “ZOB” it is only about 5-10 minutes walking distance
to WFI. From “Nordbahnhof bus #60 runs directly to WFI (“Universität / Kreuztor”).
- From Munich Airport (MUC) there is an express bus link (X109, “Ingolstadt Airport Express”) which takes you to Ingolstadt Central Bus Station (“ZOB”) in about 50 minutes.
- From here, WFI is in 5-10 minutes walking distance.
Travel information Deutsche Bahn