Exchange students & Free Mover

Semester abroad at the Catholic University of Eichstätt-Ingolstadt

The following students may spend a semester abroad with us:

  • Erasmus+ students from partner universities
  • Exchange students from partner universities
  • Double-degree students from partner universities
  • Free Movers

Language requirements

Exchange students must meet the following language requirements for a successful semester abroad at the KU:

  • min. German B1 for attending courses that are taught in German
  • min. English B2 for attending courses that are taught in English
  • min. German A2 for attending German language classes offered by the Language Center

Any type of language certificate is accepted (e.g. TOEFL, IELTS, certificate issued by home university). You can also ask your German or English lecturer to fill in, sign and stamp this template

First point of contact for exchange students and freemover

Jessica Hofmacher
Jessica Hofmacher
Incoming Exchange Students Coordinator, KU Summer School
Building Domplatz 8  |  Room: DP8-203 | Campus Eichstätt
Miriam Kerl
Miriam Kerl
Incoming Exchange Students Coordinator (maternity leave replacement)
Building Hauptbau  |  Room: HB-209 | Campus Ingolstadt

Click on the contact field to schedule a personal appointment.