Faculty of Philosophy and Education
The Faculty of Philosophy and Education at the Catholic University of Eichstätt-Ingolstadt consists of the departments of Education, Philosophy, Psychology, Art, Music, Sports, and Business and Vocational Education. With around 900 students, it is the University’s third largest faculty.
The faculty offers the following degree programs:
- Bachelor’s degree program in Applied Musicology and Music Education
- Bachelor’s degree program in Education
- Bachelor’s degree program in Psychology
- Master’s degree program in Psychology
It also runs a wide range of courses for students of the following degree programs:
- Interdisciplinary Bachelor’s/Master’s degree program
- LehramtPlus teaching degree programs
Please note: This website is still under construction and updated content will be available shortly. For all further information, e.g. regarding individual degree programs, please refer to the German website.