Doctorate at WFI
Are you interested in doing a doctorate at the Ingolstadt School of Management (WFI) at the Catholic University of Eichstätt-Ingolstadt?
You have a strong willingness to perform and an above-average degree (Master's or Diplom) in economics?
And you would like to
- work scientifically?
- research an exciting topic in economics?
- acquire the necessary methodological knowledge?
- benefit from the knowledge of several scientists, not only from that of your doctoral supervisor?
- present your research results at international conferences?
- publish your research results at a high international level?
Then our faculty is the right place for you. Those who do their doctorate with us not only write an independent doctoral thesis, but also benefit from our structured doctoral studies program. It has a scope of 20 ECTS - and you can choose from various modules those that you need for your work. Upon completion of your doctorate, you will receive a certificate confirming your participation in this program.
However, you can also do your doctorate in the "classical" way, i.e. you do not have to complete the doctoral studies. In this case, the oral doctoral examination will not be in the form of a disputation, but in the form of a viva voce, in which you will be examined in three subjects.
For information on both of these paths, see Doctoral Regulations and FAQs.
Extensive information on the doctoral program, including a curriculum, can be found under Program Offering.